Posts Tagged ‘herbal supplements’
The combination of Chinese Medicine – acupuncture, Chinese herbs and nutrition – along with Western nutrition creates a synergy that helps manage weight in a healthy, individual manner. Chinese medicine speeds the metabolism, reduces cravings, helps reduce stress as well as support healthy food choices.
A typical treatment plan consists of an initial consultation followed by acupuncture. All patients receive a specifically tailored food plan that will indicate foods that should be eaten in moderation as well as a list of foods to be avoided. Herbal supplements and organic vitamins are used to adjust metabolism, cholesterol, energy, food cravings and even to manage diabetes. Weekly acupuncture treatments are recommended during the first month to accelerate results, then a maintenance program of every four to six weeks.
As everyone responds differently to treatment, each step along the way, up to and including a maintenance program once the desired weight goal has been achieved, is done on an individual basis.
This unique blend of Eastern and Western medicine is the optimal way to safely lose weight.
Live natural. Live well.
The number of children with autism has gone from 1 in 10,00 in 1980 to 1 in 88 girls and 1 in 54 boys today. Autism is the fastest-growing developmental disability with a growth rate of 1,148%. The numbers are staggering. Some of this because of diagnosing has gotten better. But most of the increase is due to the toxins to which we and our children are exposed.
Many parents come to me after their child has already been diagnosed. Most autistic children develops at a healthy rate, and then ‘suddenly’, their behavior changes drastically.
Some of the symptoms include:
- Digestive issues
- Increased pain threshold
- Lack of attention and difficulty making eye contact
- Issues with non-verbal communication
- Lacking in verbal communication skills
- Poor immune responses
- Problems with social relationships
- Obsessive attachments to certain objects
- Sensory integration problems
- Poor behavior, whining, or tantrums
- Poor Detoxification
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Inflamed Gut and Microbial Imbalance
- Food Allergies
- Nutritional Deficiencies
What you can do
- Have your child tested for heavy metal poisoning, food allergies, and gut health.
- Put your child on an allergy elimination diet.
- Avoid vaccines, especially those containing mercury.
- Avoid amalgam/silver fillings, as these contain mercury.
- Avoid all toxic cleaning and beauty products.
- Feed your family organic, non-genetically modified foods.
- Receive acupuncture/acupressure treatments along with herbal medicine.
- Research what supplements will help your child.
I can help your autistic child with any of the above steps to have a healthier, more fulfilling life. There is hope.
Live natural. Live well.