I’ve seen a drastic increase in hormone related illnesses in the last ten years. Unfortunately, no matter how clean our diet is, we can’t completely avoid all pollutants. Just in the last 3 months, I’ve seen 15 new female patients in their 20s. All of them got their first period between the ages of 8 and 10. All of them. This is just one symptom of how all the toxins and pollutants we’re exposed to are damaging all of us.
Some simple steps to minimize your risk
* Minimize or eliminate your consumption of:
-animal products (especially non-organic)
-sugar (real & fake)
* Avoid all plastic, especially in food packaging. See my blog post for more info.
* Do a liver cleanse at least once a year.
* Make sure you get plenty of healthy fats in daily. See my blog post for more info.
* Organic produce as much as possible. See my blog post for more info.
* Put a water filter on your taps and showers.
* Exercise that helps get your blood pumping & de-stressed 3-5 times per week.
* Have your hormones tested. If anything is off, you can naturally treat almost any imbalance.
* Get active. Whatever your political beliefs, we all what safe food, water, and air for ourselves and our children. Contact your state and federal representatives and let them know you vote and you want to see changes.
Live natural. Live well.